what a week

by - 1:02 PM

HOWDY GUYS!

WEEKEEEEEEND, finally.

So this week i've been so far away from the blog and for that I'm really sorry.

This week was a mess. Why?
First, I had to study for my physic's exam (which was canceled and delay it for another week).
Second, I had to do my models and plans and a billion things for studio class.
Third, I think that first and second are a good "excuse" to tell why I've been away.

I'm really happy that the weekend it's right across the conner, AGAIN!

But for another motive I'm not really happy. Do you wanna know why? I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be my next freaking week, HERE IT GOES! (so scared, like REALLY!)

Monday - Structures exam
Tuesday - Work delivery
Wednesday - Physic exam
Thursday - Studio delivery

Not only hoping that everything went well but at the same time hoping that you weekend will be much better then mine.

LOVE LOVE KISS KISS,
M.

You May Also Like

0 comentários

.