love you forever + my tattoo

by - 3:55 PM






























So it's been almost 2 years that he's been gone, his name was "Wolf" he was a Siberian Husky from Canada.
And I miss him a lot he was in my life for 14 years he grow up with me, he did know when I was sad, he was and still is my best friend.
I know he's not a person, but he understood me when I was sad and he didn't leave my side.
When I was younger and I had a wound he licked so it can heals faster.
I loved him more than my people on this world and I think that you had or have an animal you will understand what am I saying.

The tattoo that I have it's he's real paw I drew it and my father has his face on the shoulder.

I LOVED YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL <3


LOVE LOVE KISS KISS,
M.

You May Also Like

0 comentários

.