the biggest dream

by - 1:17 PM

So I think in this case I'am kind of a very typical teenager (Am I still a teenager? no. but who cares?!) you wanna know why?


Well... It's been a while since my dream was going to NYC. And after years of asking my parents to go we went there for the very first time to the New Year's Eve of 2011/2012.
And just before we were living I told this "I will come back, in a very near future!!" and I did in the summer of 2012, July and August of 2012.

What?? YESS!! 
So what hell was I gonna do? 
Simple... A month all by my taking classes on a summer program "Introduction to Architecture"
at Columbia University!!

And there I was, feeling like home.

There isn't a single day that I don't remember this time and how I miss it!!

HOPING THAT IN A VERY NEAR FUTURE I WILL GO THERE AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME TO STAY AND DON'T COME BACK.

LOVE LOVE KISS KISS,
M.

You May Also Like

0 comentários

.