My current favorite series..

by - 3:35 PM

Hello Beauties! 
Since I don't really know what to post lately I decided to share with you guys my current favorite series, I've been watching this two (I know I know they're kinda off a cliché... but... who cares?!). Do you guys know other series that you'll think that I'll like, please tell me.

1) The Carrie Diaries
"Carrie Bradshaw (from the Sex and the City) is in her junior year of high school in the early 1980s. She asks her first questions about love, sex, friendship and family while navigating the worlds of high school and Manhattan."

2) The Vampire Diaries

"The series takes place in Mystic Falls, Virginia, a fictional small town haunted by supernatural beings. The series narrative follows the protagonist Elena Gilbert(Nina Dobrev) as she falls in love with vampire Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and is drawn into the supernatural world as a result. As the series progresses, Elena finds herself drawn to Stefan's brother Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) resulting in a love triangle. As the narrative develops in the course of the series, the focal point shifts on the mysterious past of the town involving Elena's malevolent doppelgänger Katerina Petrova. Ironically, Katerina was the love of both Damon and Stefan Salvatore many years ago. Upon her return along with the family of Original Vampires, have all led to many plots against Elena and Mystic Falls."


You May Also Like

0 comentários

.