DON'T SAY THAT ERASMUS STUDENTS DON'T DO NOTHING

by - 4:20 AM


H E L L O  W O R L D !
Really... Hello. I've been away for such a long time... Not only here, but also on "actually life" that happens outside, ahah.
Truth is that every since I became an Architecture Erasmus Student life as been great, everything under control (and it still is). But... when the semester ends, it's the same ALL OVER THE FREAKING WORLD!

I have to say, I've always been one of those people that says "Oh the Erasmus don't do anything, they just exist..." WROOOOONG!!! Well most of the times you don't do anything but when you have to do, you just have to do it!
I don't know how is with the other courses but, DAMN, Architecture you just can't have fun all the time and still everything done. I'm not the best exemple because as my mother says I kinda have OCD so if I don't feel I have everthing under control I just start freak out.

Did you ever been in the Erasmus Program? How were your finals?


You May Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Nem sei como é que só descobri o teu blog agora. Estudo arquitectura de interiores e estou a fazer erasmus em Milão! Tudo verdadinha nesse post! A malta viaja, mas também trabalha muito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!!! O teu blog também é fantástico e as tuas fotos... NOSSA!!!! (claro que já ganhaste uma nova seguidora).

      Um bom resto de Erasmus por esses lados, aproveita que já está a acabar.

      Beijinho grande.

      Delete

.