Congrats André

by - 11:15 AM

Hello again beauties!

It's time for a little break, YEY.

So, yesterday was my "baby" boyfriend's graduation.

And I want to share with all off you how happy and proud I'am for him.

His graduation is in "Physical education" I don't really know if it is the right translate for it.
In resume he wants to be a teacher of gymnastic and other's sports at schools.
And after 3 years he's DONE! Couldn't be more proud of him.

(Something I wanna share with you guys), if my course wasn't for 5 years (graduation and masters, that is required in Portugal to be an "almost" architect) I would also be done like him. Only 2 more to go!

If you are from Portugal, CONGRATS for your graduation, if you are not from Portugal but also finished, CONGRATS to and if you are in the same boat as me, ALMOST DONE, think positive.

LOVE LOVE KISS KISS,
M.

You May Also Like

0 comentários

.