Another L.O.V.E around the W.O.R.L.D.

by - 7:26 PM

Gooooood Moooorniiiiing Beauuuuty Piiiiiiees!
I still can't believe this is true, maybe it's kinda of normal... but... for me... it's... simply... amazing!
I think I've never really understand here my blog as been seen, until I got together all the AMAZING COUNTRIES THAT YOU GUYS ARE!
And there's even MORE SPACE TO ALL OF YOU.
The Countries are all in Portuguese but I guess that you can find you're.
I still can't believe that somewhere in the other side of the ocean someone is into my life... and I just couldn't be more happy! This just made my start of the year, you just can't imagine...
If you ever need me, will be right here... ready to help you... even if you just need a friend to talk... even if is just to say hi... BUT DON'T FORGET THAT YOU'RE ALONE!
THANK YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU (...) SO MUCH!

You May Also Like

1 comentários

  1. Já segui de volta :)
    Só não comentei em Português porque escreves em Inglês, só por isso ^^,

    Beijinhos,
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

.