BEST HOSTEL IN POLAND, SO FAR...

by - 4:42 AM

HOSTEL RYNEK 7, KRAKOW, POLAND

Hostel Rynek 7
The main reason why I booked this hostel was beaucase of the amazing location that he is. It's right on the main square, Old Town, of Krakow and also because they had breakfast included.
The accomodation were amazing, I shared a room with 11 more people but without any problem and the bed was sooooo comfy. They also have lockers under the beds.
I payed 10€ per one nigh (breakfast included, don't forget). 


WARSAW CENTER HOSTEL LUX, WARSAW, POLAND

Warsaw Center Hostel Lux

The main reason why I booked this hostel was beaucase of the fact that it's a kinda different hostel from all that I've been. They have the normal rooms, but then they have this little capsules with just a bed and a chandelier. And also becuase of the location that he is. It's right on the main square and near the train and bus station.
The accomodation were amazing, I had my own capsule, and no one to bugs me, ahaha and once again the bed was sooooo comfy. They also have lockers but I think you have to make a deposit for it, not sure about that.
I payed 12€ per one nigh (breakfast NOT included, don't forget). 


HIPSTEL WARSAW, WARSAW, POLAND

 Warsaw Center Hostel Lux

The reason why I booked this hostel was beaucase the one before this one was already booked for the other night that I need to stay in the city. It's a nice hostel, and people are amazingly nice. The location it's not that central but still quite near the one before.
The accomodation were amazing, I shared the room with 5 other people, and once again the bed was sooooo comfy. About the lockers I don't know how it is but asked them if I can let my bag there (so I can walk trought the city freely, and they save it in on room just for the bags).
I payed around 13€ per one nigh (breakfast NOT included, don't forget). 


Did you ever went to one of this Hostels?


You May Also Like

0 comentários

.