it's been 9 months since...

by - 7:26 PM

I moved to N.Y.C.!

First still can't believe it's been 9 months. And second... what a journey this has been. I've loved every second since I landed here. It's been an emotional roller coaster, from loving the city to hate it... from wanted to stay longer to leave everything and just go home... from having thousands of people around me to feel the loneliness person... from counting the days to come to counting the days to go back home... but I couldn't be happier with all I've been learning professionally and personally, I couldn't be happier for being able to fulfill my dream, I couldn't be happier that I'm here even if every day I think about home, about my family, my doggo, my boyfriend and my friends. 
Proud of what I accomplish so far... and I can't wait to continue this journey no matter where it takes me. DAMN, I'M REALLY DOING THIS S***!

What an amazing journey this has been!


You May Also Like

2 comentários

  1. what a beautiful post! i enjoyed this! thanks for sharing beautiful!!! have a nice day <3

    Jadieegosh   Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful post! I loved this! your blog is just stunning! Another great post from you! have a nice day

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete

.