GLIWICE, YOU GOT ME

by - 9:42 AM

POLAND. GLIWICE 

With you I became a better person. With you I discover a new me. With you I met new amazing people that will make part of my life... forever!  With you I made friends from all over the World. With you I understood that being away from home it's not always easy. With you I now know the real mean of "saudade" and how this portuguese word have such a big meaning. With you I was able to discover new countries. With you I learn new things. With you I will always be, with you.

 A LETTER TO MY FRIENDS ↓

Pieniny Mountains, Poland, October 2016.
Roomies will always be roomies. I'm so thankfull for all my days here in Gliwice but I wouldn't be the same without you my Central Americans and South American girls. I always think that things happen for a reason and I don't know if I ever told you but I wasn't supposed to come to Poland or even to do Erasmus because it was never on my plan to do it... but... here I'am and saying goodbye to the place I called "home" for the past 6 months.
I just want to say to the three of you a few little things that I always told you.
"You all are amazing young women, and I know that in the future I'll be in the audience crying, clapping, and with my heart full of love to see what you became. I'm so proud of all of you, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I'm excited to see what you're gonna become, to met your future family, to be part of your life and to always be there for you. To the good and not so good times, to advice you or even to say you're wrong and you're gonna regret that decision. But never, ever forget this "first you, then the others". And whenever you need me, no matter where, why, what time I'll be here to help (even if it takes me 1 day to replay). Love you with all my heart!"

And most important is that... with you I close my cicle as a student, as an architecture student. 

 So... Thank you, thank you gliwice for the past few months!!!

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ 


You May Also Like

0 comentários

.