So I do love some guru youtuber's and I really liked the "Colors of the Rainbow TAG" so I thought I could try to do my own.
So where I left you my beauty products, hair products and fashion products to you.
WHAT I CHOSED:
- For the RED color, my favorite toothpaste from Colgate.
- For the ORANGE color, my very best friend on those cold days of winter from Primark.
- For the YELLOW color, my current shampoo, actually I'm not sure if I like it because my hair it's so dumb and sometimes the shampoo left my hair so straight with no volume (and that's happening with this new shampoo, so I think I will not buy it again), from Garnier.
- For the GREEN color, my favorite kind of serum that lefts my hair ends bright and beautiful, love it! From Herbal Essence.
- For the BLUE color, the flats that I currently obsessed, from H&M.
- For the INDIGO color, one of my favorite t-shirts for the summer, I love the color, and the fact that she is so smooth. From Mango.
- For the VIOLET color, my blanket that keep me warm while I'm working/studying at home, from Area.
- For the PINK color, it's my Bubble Gum lip scrub, love love love this products. Smells great and taste even better. From Lush.
- For the MULTICOLORED color, I chose one of my favorite dresses that I bought last year and I din't wear it as many as I thought I would. From Pull&Bear.
Today I decided to take the day for me, I've been so tired that today I slept until 3pm (feel good, but bad because spend all of the day sleeping) and then whatched the Iron Man on tv and felt a sleep AGAIN.
After that Andre call me saying that he wants to go to the cinema so later we're going there. The film that I chose is the "
Olympus has fallen" watche the trailler and loved it hoping the film be as good.
So, yesterday was my "baby" boyfriend's graduation.
And I want to share with all off you how happy and proud I'am for him.
His graduation is in "Physical education" I don't really know if it is the right translate for it.
In resume he wants to be a teacher of gymnastic and other's sports at schools.
And after 3 years he's DONE! Couldn't be more proud of him.
(Something I wanna share with you guys), if my course wasn't for 5 years (graduation and masters, that is required in Portugal to be an "almost" architect) I would also be done like him. Only 2 more to go!
If you are from Portugal, CONGRATS for your graduation, if you are not from Portugal but also finished, CONGRATS to and if you are in the same boat as me, ALMOST DONE, think positive.
I'm so happy (stupid I know) but this is my very first product from "Lush".
Still didn't try it on but just wanna tell you guys how much I've loved to visit the store and the smell was amazing the same as this product, it smell so well.
Oh, and if you're from Portugal you can find "Lush" at:
- Centro Comercial Amoreiras
- Oeiras Park.